The Vedica Scholarship is awarded on a need- and merit-based assessment that takes into account personal circumstances and financial backgrounds.
The Scholarship Process
Confirm your admission and send us an email at admissions@vedicascholars requesting for a Scholarship.
The team will share a form for you to submit your Scholarship documents and Statement of Purpose (SOP). Please go through the document requirements mentioned in this page below.
Submit your documents and notify the admissions team via email/call. The team will review your documents and shortlisted candidates will receive an email regarding the same on their registered email-id. The process takes anywhere between 15-30 days.
Some candidates may be required to appear for a Scholarship interview before an announcement of a waiver.
Once a candidate is awarded a Scholarship, the team will be sending them a revised offer letter with the waiver adjusted against the total fee due in four equal instalments over the course of 18 months.
Things to keep in mind
- The scholarship is offered only on the tuition fee of the programme i.e 6.75 Lac, ranging from 10% to 100% waiver.
- All students must have an admission offer and have submitted the initial deposit of INR 70,800 to apply for Scholarships.
- The awarded scholarship amount will be adjusted against the total fee due in four equal instalments over the course of 18 months.
- There must not be any proven case of indiscipline and misconduct against the student during the programme. In case of any such act of proven indiscipline and misconduct against a student who has already been awarded the scholarship, the scholarship awarded will be discontinued immediately.
- Scholarship holders cannot avail the one-time-payment waiver of INR 75,000 on their fees (refer to your offer letter for this clause)
- The Scholarship Award should be treated with integrity and confidentiality.
- Vedica priorities need-based scholarships to support women from underprivileged backgrounds
- A statement of purpose on why you should be awarded the Vedica scholarship (not more than 400 words)
- Annual yearly family income. Salary Certificate/ Form-16 / Intimation U/s 143(1) for last 3 Financial Years along with Income Tax Return.
- Proof of your educational background including school, college and other academic qualifications. (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation (if applicable) certificates)
- A portfolio of your extra-curricular achievements
*Family Income indicates the total income of parents and self. In case the student has a guardian (other than either of the parents) the total income of the guardian and self will be taken into consideration.*Scholarship Calendar
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Application Deadline||10th February 2022||30th March 2022||25th May 2022||5th July|
|Result(expected deadline)||27th February 2022||24th April 2022||19th June 2022||20th July|
*Admits till 19th December (Round 1 applications) can apply in the Round 1 Scholarships
*Admits till 27th February (Round 2 applications) can apply in the Round 2 Scholarships
*Admits till 24th April (Round 3 applications) can apply in the Round 3 Scholarships
*Admits till 19th June (Round 4 applications) can apply in the Round 4 Scholarships