Exchange opportunity with Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS) at De Montfort University (DMU)
Vedica has partnered with LCBS at DMU located in Leicester, England. Vedica and LCBS aim to create a new vocabulary for 21st century business professionals, and equip students to achieve careers of distinction. Our focus is on redefining and reimagining conventional curricula, to be prepared for the workplace through a journey of transformation, critical thinking, personal growth and supportive mentorship.
This partnership creates an exciting new opportunity for our Vedica Scholars. They can now get a Global MBA from LCBS by transferring credits to DMU from Vedica, and completing another two terms of study there.
Founded in 1870, DMU was ranked in the top 3% of 18,000 world universities in the Times Higher Education's World University Rankings 2015-16. With 155 international partnerships, it has students from more than 135 countries. DMU’s Global MBA and Global Leadership & Management BSc courses are both dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute.
Under this joint initiative between Vedica and LCBS, women students from DMU will be given the option to participate in our Shadow a Woman Leader Module. The partnership will also launch visiting faculty and mentor exchange programmes.
The Vedica Scholars can pursue the Global MBA at LCBS after completing 18 months of instruction at Vedica
- Commencement date for the Class of 2018-19: January 2020.
- 6 months
- This exchange opportunity is available to all Vedica Scholars conditional to academic performance
The screening process will be shared in detail with each applicant.
- LCBS tuition fee for the January term: £8000
- Tuition fee payable by Vedica Scholars is £3000 for one term after the Vedica-LCBS bursary of £5000
- This excludes accommodation costs, approximately £2400 for for one term; if you opt to live in student housing.