Day Scholars at Vedica
Over the years, we have received a growing number of applications from deserving women who are keen to benefit from the Vedica experience, but are unable to meet the Programme’s residential requirement.
As we enter our 7th year, given our commitment to building an ever-increasing cadre of successful women professionals, we are extending the benefits of Vedica to every woman committed to carving a successful career for herself – women with care-giving responsibilities and other mobility restrictions – even if they can’t board with us!
We are delighted to announce 20 seats for Day Scholars in our Class of 2023.Admissions are open!
A Day Scholar Committee will evaluate candidature and admission to the non-residential category.
For enquiries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Admissions Process:
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Day Scholars 2023 |
’ with your interest. Our Day Scholar Counsellor will contact you.
- The Day Scholar Committee will evaluate your eligibility for the non-residential programme.
- Eligible candidates will participate in our regular admissions process – online application + personal interviews/written assignment.
- The Day Scholar Committee reserves the final decision on admissions.
- Selected candidates will be offered admission to the differentiated ‘non-residential’ category.*
Integration with Liberal arts
Learn to look at the business world through economic, political, and sociological lenses and stand out as a manager and leader.
Focus on Women’s Leadership
Interactions with senior women professionals to help you understand what it takes to be a woman leader in the 21st Century.
Become an effective communicator
Personalised attention to your communication skills throughout the 18 months, ensuring that your communication has impact & influence.
Faculty from leading institutions and organisations such as Harvard, Stanford, Yale, McKinsey, Coca-Cola, etc
Assured Placement and Career Support
A dedicated careers team to help you achieve your dream job across sectors, roles and functions.
Emphasis on personal growth
Insight into your executive presence, leadership style and personality development with our unique Personal Growth track.